Rules / Szabályok
Itt add meg az alcímet
Competition Rules Pack with the NAF tournament changes in line with Blood Bowl 2016, Death Zone 1 & 2.
- 1100k for a standard building a team and the inducements
- minimum 11 players must be included in a team and no more than 16 including one star player
- at least 11 standard roster players before any star player
- 0-8 Re-Rolls
- Assistant coaches
- 0-1 Apothecary or Igor, depending on race
- 0-9 Fan Factor
- Inducements. The cost will be as following and will count for all 6 games:
- 0-2 Bloodweiser Kegs for each 50 k
- 0-3 Bribes for each 100 k, for Goblins only for each 50 k
- 0-1 Masterchef for 300 k, for Halflings only 100 k
- 0-1 NAF-approved star players for their regular cost Additional cash:
You can use additonal cash afer spending whole starting budget. Each non spend amount from startng budget is lost and cannot be used with additonal one. Each team has additonal cash based on their Tier that can be spent on additonal skills, players, star players and inducements.
The cost of the additonal skill is:
- 20k for normal skill
- 30k for double skills
- maximum one player in each team can stack an additonal skill, the second of the stacked skill costs 30k, both skills have to be normal skills
- maximum one player in each team from tier 1-3 can have one double skill
- maximum two players in each team from tier 4-6 can have one double skill
- star players may not receive additonal skills
Tier 2 - 120k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Tier 3 - 140k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Tier 4 - 170k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Tier 5 - 200k for skills/players/star players/inducements
Tier 6 - 230k for skills/players/star players/inducements
1100 gold to buy team.
All 21 races from CRP plus the 5 extra NAF-sanctioned teams.
Halflings can buy chef for 100k.
Goblins can buy bribes for 50k.
Only tier 4 teams may buy star players. They can buy 0-2 Star Players but must have at least 11 regular players before doing so.
No other inducements allowed
All skills on day 1, before match 1, no progression.
Skill stacking or stat upgrades are not allowed.
This tournament will be run according to the CRP ruleset with the following changes:
- Human catcher 60k GP
- A Head Coach can Argue the Call (See Death Zone 1)
- Halfling Treeman gain the Timmmmber Skill (Death Zone 1)
- additional teams: Underworld, Chaos Pact and Slann https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/NewTeams.pdf
- Bretonnia and Khorne: https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/NAF_Tournament_Teams.pdf
- Piling On remains as it was, new Piling On rules come in the league only
1: Amazons, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen,
Necromantic, Norse, Orcs, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elves
6 normal skills
2: Bretonnians, Chaos, Chaos Renegades, Elf Union, High Elves,
6 normal skills, 1 double skill and 20K extra cash*
3: Daemons of Khorne, Nurgles Rotters, Slann, Ogres, Underworld
7 normal skills and 50K extra cash*
4(stunty tier): Goblins, Halflings, Stunty Ogres (max 4 ogre), Stunty
Blitzer and Thrower )
and Stunty Lizardmen (no saurus)
7 normal skills, 1 double skills and 50K extra cash*
*A coach may use some or all of the extra cash to buy skills. The rest is added to the team treasury. Skills are priced as follows, 20K for a normal skill and 30K for a double skill. Skill stacking or stat upgrades are not allowed in any way. Starplayers can't get extra skills.
For example, Tier 4 Ogre can have 8N and 2D or plus 5 FFs
Tournament points will be awarded as follows:
Win: 7 points
Draw: 3 points
Loss: 0 point
Loss with 1 TD differece: 1 point
Tie breaker: result against each other, netCAS+netTD, sumCAS+sumTD
If your match is behind schedule a referee may ask you to hurry up in order to finish
in time. If you are unable to finish the referee may stop the game prematurely. In all
cases a referee's decision is final.
17:45 Closing ceremony
Runner Up: cup
3rd place: cup
Stunty prize (from FaVi): If there are at least 4 stunty teams the best will receive a prize too.